MDN Google Universal Analytics
The extension adds Google Universal Analytics to your Magento Store, including Ecommerce Tracking.
Google has marked their Google Universal Analytics as stable now and recommends a switch from old Google Analytics ga.js. More functionalities, more efficient, more reliable, more sales.
- Adds the new Google Universal Analytics Script into your Magento store;
- Compatible with all Magento CE Versions since 1.4 and all Magento EE Versions since 1.10;
- No template changes needed;
- Compatible with "old" Google Analytics Script;
- Very fast and easy to install and setup;
- Adds the script to head or before </body> tag;
- Enables E-Commerce Tracking for your transactions;
- Enables SSL URLs on the Tracking script;
- Easy to customize your Checkout and Success page URLs;
- Custom Dimensions and Metrics for Customer Tracking and Product Pageview Tracking;
- Funnel Tracking for Checkout.
- Display features implementation, which can be used to enable Advertising Features such as Remarketing, Demographics and Interest Reporting, and more.
|Magento Compatibility||1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x, 1.9.x|
|PHP Compatibility||5.x, 7.x|
You can test this functionality working by accessing our Magento Demo store: